[commodity packaging] - Classification and requirements of transportation packaging
transportation packaging has a variety of ways and shapes, different materials and textures, and different packaging degrees, which leads to the following diversity of transportation packaging:
(1) according to the packaging method, it can be divided into single piece transportation packaging and collective transportation packaging. The former refers to the packaging of goods as a piece counting unit during transportation; The latter refers to the combination of several single transport packages into a large package, so as to protect commodities more effectively, improve loading and unloading efficiency and save transportation costs. In international trade, common collective transport packages include containerized packages and containerized bags.
(2) according to different packaging types, they can be divided into box building design fire prevention code BJ 16 (7) (2001 Edition) bags, barrels and bundles of packages with different shapes.
(3) according to different packaging materials, It can be divided into paper packaging, metal packaging, wood packaging, plastic packaging, hemp products packaging, bamboo, willow, grass products packaging, glass products packaging and ceramic packaging. We have begun mass production
(4) according to the packaging texture, there are soft packaging, semi-rigid packaging and hard packaging. Which one to use depends on the characteristics of the commodity.
(5) according to the degree of packaging, It can be divided into full packaging and partial packaging.
in international trade, the buyer and the seller should specify in the contract what kind of transportation packaging to use.
the requirements for transportation packaging
the transportation packaging of International trade goods is higher than that of domestic trade goods, It should reflect the following requirements:
(1) it must adapt to the characteristics of the commodity.
(3) it must consider the laws and regulations of relevant countries and the requirements of customers.
(4) it should be convenient for relevant personnel in all links to operate.
(5) Carry out the loading experiment at a constant rate before ensuring the firmness of the package, so as to save costs